The best part about these gluten-free, dairy-free muffins is that you prepare everything in a BLENDER!
Banana Oat Muffins GF, DF, Veg
Makes 12-16 muffins
This recipe was inspired by Daphne Oz’s recipe in January of 2017 on ABC’s The Chew. Though that show is no longer on, these muffins are always on the menu! …but with a MamasMomentum twist – gluten and dairy fr
- ½ cup nut butter
- 2 large eggs
- ⅛ cup agave nectar (honey, maple syrup)
- 1 ½ tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 3-4 ripe bananas
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 4 cups oats (Trader Joe’s available on Amazon)
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Mix all ingredients in a blender… or food processor if your blender breaks like mine did from making these muffins so much!
- Pour into muffin tin after greasing with coconut oil for easy clean-up and bake for 20 minutes… or more if the toothpick test comes back negative
Be adventurous with this one! Add in your favorite nuts, chocolate, cranberries, raisins, coconut… it’s all delicious.
Use your best judgement as you create the batter – you may need less oats, or more liquid… best way to learn is to experiment!
Store these in the fridge for extended shelf life (about a week). Utilize freezing in an air-tight container for up to 3 months for an on-the-go breakfast or any-time snack!